The Healthy Start Reward Program (HSRP) has been developed as a way to reward cat owners who give their kitten or cat the best start in life with a low-cost spay or neuter.
Required wellness care:
- Comprehensive physical examination including video ear exam.
- Comprehensive fecal analysis for intestinal parasites.
- Baseline feline leukemia and immunodeficiency virus blood testing with a retest in 2-3 months after a prior negative test.
- Upper respiratory/distemper vaccination series and Rabies vaccination.
- Leukemia vaccination series for all kittens and for adults at risk for infection.
- Deworming for roundworms and hookworms, and tapeworms
- Start heartworm prevention and flea control
- Treat ear mites
- Behavior and feeding recommendations for kittens and adult cats
Our Reward To You
If the patient receives the wellness services listed above, then we will provide the following services as our reward:
- Low-cost spay or neuter surgery including pre-anesthetic blood work, fluids, balanced anesthesia and comprehensive pain management
- Free bag of certified dental diet.
- Free educational handouts on Home Dental Care and preventing crystals in cat’s urine.
- Access to our Technical Support Team to ask any questions about cat care during the life of your cat.